At WAPMED, we believe that customer satisfaction comes first. In order to provide the same, WAPMED has a dedicated call center that is equipped to handle the customer queries.
How Do We Assist A Customer?
- Assistance is given by phone, fax and e-mail.
- Assistance may be given to members and non-members.
- Information is also provided to providers, corporate and insurance companies regarding claims.
- Non-members enquire about how to become WAPMED members and advantages of the same.
- If there is some information that needs to be clarified by verifying the papers physically, then, we put them to the concerned CRM person.
What Information Is Provided?
- General information on what is WAPMED and what is the role of a TPA.
- Claim status including details of reasons why the claim may be pending or rejected.
- Queries related to ID card and approximate date of dispatch of ID card.
- Details of network providers and their contact details.
Service Standards of a Call Centre:
- To provide the correct information to customers in the shortest time possible.
- To guide the members to the concerned persons in case information is not readily available.
- To answer the queries of the customers patiently.